Rates & Booking
All our suites are $335 per night Sunday to Thursday and $450 on Friday and Saturday nights, with a 2 night minimum stay. Each suite accommodates 2 people.
We also have a Spring One Night Special ($399) for when you can only grab one night away (Sun-Thurs only). Please click below for details.
If you are visiting us for a special occasion, why not let us organise something special? Whether it’s a bottle of champagne on arrival, flowers or organising transport to a romantic dinner for two, please let us know how we can make your stay extra special.
Or why not pamper yourself with one of our 3 night decadence packages.
If you would like to buy a Gift Certificate for someone special, or to make someone’s day – just drop us a note and we will take care of the rest.
Please note that Mt Hay has a strict no smoking policy and that due to the nature of the property we are unable to welcome children as guests.
A minimum stay of 3 nights and a peak tariff may apply on long weekends, Easter and the Christmas period. These rates vary from $335 to $500 – please see the calendar for specific dates.
Check in is from 3pm, with check out prior to 10am. A late departure or early check-in may be possible by prior arrangement, but cannot be guaranteed.
- All bookings must be secured with payment.
- If you are unable to make full payment at the time of booking please contact us.
- Bookings may be secured by MasterCard, Visa, Amex or bank transfer.
- Prices quoted are effective immediately and are subject to change without notice.
- Gift vouchers can be arranged with a 3 year validity. Vouchers are available for both midweek and weekend stays (min. 2 nights)
- Suites are available for arrival from 3pm. Departures are by 10am. Most departure times can be extended by prior arrangement, but cannot be guaranteed.
Cancellations and refunds
- All cancellation requests must be in writing – e.g. letter or email and a receipt of cancellation issued.
- Cancellations within 7 days of arrival will forfeit 50% of the total cost of your stay; within 48 hours of arrival will require full payment of all booked accommodation.
- Whilst all attempts will be made to resell your room, you remain liable for the costs of your total accommodation booking.
- The booking may be transferred to another date within 6 months of the date the deposit was paid, less a $100 booking fee.
- Should you fail to arrive on the scheduled day of your reservation, your room will be held until the following day in case you have been unforeseeably delayed and are unable to contact us. Should you not arrive the next day your reservation will be cancelled and the total accommodation charge will be applied.
- Any changes to bookings must be requested in writing by e-mail.